An oral history of the people working to make cyberspace a safer and more secure environment.
The views of subject matter experts on some of the more pressing threats the Obama administration will have to deal with in the early days of the 21st century.
- Is Cyberwar the fastest way to improve cybersecurity?, CSO Online
- The Global Ungoverned Area, CSO Online
- Threat Intelligence is only Intelligence if you use it, CSO Online
- Listening to the Echos of Cybersecurity History, CSO Online
- The Power of Platforms, CSO Online
- Cyberwar: Silicon Valley’s new bright shiny thing, CSO Online
- Modern Warfare, Too, Tablet Magazine
- Cyber Panic: It Sells, Wired Danger Room
- Intelligence sharing and the danger of leaks, The World, PRI
- International Security Database and Why They are Not in Your Airport, The Takeaway, PRI
- Does the White House Need a Cyber Czar? Federal News Radio
- Buccaneer.com, Journal of Cyber Conflict Studies
- Farm Teams and Free Agents, International Journal of Intelligence & Counterintelligence
- Overview of the magnitude of piracy on the Internet, Research Handbook on Counterfeiting and Illicit Trade