You’ve probably already seen and
forgotten, but some tidbits that caught my eye as I have been trying to
catch up with developments over the last two weeks:
- ZenPundit’s post on IC and the Blogosphere and Blogger’s Dilema . . . and of course the related post by Tom Barnett . . . and the original post by Wretchard. A lesson that hopefully those on the inside are learning.
- Michael McBride’s commentary on winning the Information War. “Achieve Air/Net Supremacy” – killer idea that we have yet to take seriously.
- Sandy Berger . . . forget it, too depressing to link to.
- Negotiate with Iran to help solve problems in Iraq? Yeah, Michael’s got your negotiating position, right here.
- John Robb on the effectiveness of aiming for the low hanging fruit. Here I was hoping the new year would have brought a brighter outlook . . . 😉